threads
Page 1 of 1
Chevy/GMC Trucks \  22s on a Bagged/Bodydroped 96 S10???

22s on a Bagged/Bodydroped 96 S10???

Chevy/GMC Trucks Make Specific
views 2863
replies 8
following 7

c mau   +1y
well..im obviously not buyin 22s tommorow or nething..lol but im begginin to build my truck and i was wonderin can 22s be fit on a bag/bodydropped dime??

im gonna be runnin F.B.Is new control amrs with a drop spindle..so yes..the truck WILL lay on 22s..BUT! will it fit under the da,mn hood!!..

anyone know?>?

if u ahve pictures of it that would be PERFECT..
bdroppeddak   +1y
nope, the all s10s you see laying on 22s are really not s10s, but the european jeep pickup truck, imported to the us.
fatboysS1O   +1y
Originally posted by bdroppeddak

nope, the all s10s you see laying on 22s are really not s10s, but the european jeep pickup truck, imported to the us. damn corey have u been living under a rock? pick up a minitruckin mag,look at profiles on ssm,there freakin everywhere. seems like just about every other s10 has 22s on it now. not only that but people are stuffin 350s under the hood along with those 22s.

c mau   +1y
well..i guess i asked the wrong question then...

what do i need to do to MAKE them fit..(what needs to be relocated) and such
aftermathdragr   +1y
My boy rico has one layin body on 22/24
post photo
bdroppeddak   +1y
all i see is 2 hot pieces of ass, wheres the truck
wht01ranger   +1y
what a crock of shit, u know u were checkin out the dude in the back
jumbo   +1y
corey, to answer your question, you're gonna have to cut that truck to shreds. just off the top of my head, super tubbed firewall, inner fender trimmed, if you have a/c say bye bye to that, if you still have all the computer stuff, that needs to be relocated, if it's a stick, the slave resivoir for the clutch will have to be raised up and recessed into the firewall, 7" brake booster, lots of other shit i can't think of right now..
poontang2005   +1y
yeah but they have fanny packs on!!! that takes away from their total hot piece of ass score a lot
Page 1 of 1