threads
Page 1 of 3
Build-Ups \  Severed Ties FORD F350 Dually bodied on 24s, build pics.....

Severed Ties FORD F350 Dually bodied on 24s, build pics.....

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 4017
replies 25
following 24

Adgate2   +1y
Edited: 4/21/2010 2:40:14 PM by Adgate2

Heres some build up pics of the rear fenders to get it to lay out,

Adgate2   +1y

going to be body worked and painted now...............
post photo
thacru78   +1y
Very sick...where's the real build pics at. Lets some some front suspension/frame shots. Come on...
Reyna_Bros   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by thacru78Very sick...where's the real build pics at. Lets some some front suspension/frame shots. Come on...---------------------------------------------He's holding out on us Big!!!!
relaxednoma   +1y
no kidding more pics steve!
Adgate2   +1y
LOL OK... GIVE ME A FEW DAYS, ILL GO TO THE BODY SHOP AND GET THE SUSPENSION PICS SOON.................
Reyna_Bros   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Adgate2LOL OK... GIVE ME A FEW DAYS, ILL GO TO THE BODY SHOP AND GET THE SUSPENSION PICS SOON.................---------------------------------------------Come on Steve, send a porter to go get the pics!!!!!lol
ptman2002   +1y

these fords are so awesome layd out.   sick truck steve.  wish i had the loot to do something like that.
JETSETTER   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Adgate2LOL OK... GIVE ME A FEW DAYS, ILL GO TO THE BODY SHOP AND GET THE SUSPENSION PICS SOON.................---------------------------------------------BALLER!!!! J/K Steve---Looks Badass...
jrock   +1y

Man do i own the wrong type of ford......SO SICK!!!