threads
Page 1 of 1
Wheel Questions \  Bonspeed wheels through SSM? How long?

Bonspeed wheels through SSM? How long?

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 93
replies 7
following 7

riz10w   +1y
Edited: 11/27/2005 7:52:37 PM by DRAG DIS

Greeting from OZ!

I have ordered before through Garrick at ssm bonspeed draggits ( now devious draggits i believe) and they took around 3 months to get here, cause they were still finishing the design on them.

However a mate of mine ordered and paid for some regular bonspeed intense 6"s in September and he has been trying to get in contact with Garrick since then, and still can not get in contact with him.

My friend has limited use of the net (only email really)can other people get in contact with him. He was told 8-10 weeks till they arrive, how long has it taken for other people?

He is after some sort of clarifcation and idea of how the order is progressing.

cheers

mtm   +1y
FOR-EV-ER

hwtc2002   +1y
If like most cases they come straight from U.S. Wheel Corp, then there is not a thing you or streetsourcemag can do.

I bought mine from another distributor and it took a few months to get them after getting the run-around from u.s. wheels. They told me they were shipped when they werent, etc.

I wouldnt hold streetsourcemag responsible for this one...

SWEET-N-LOW   +1y
my friend order some 22's 3 weeks ago and they said he MIGHT have them by greenville

that is a long time
meeknissan   +1y
I didnt order from ssm, but when i ordered my wheels,the front werent right,so i sent them back and after 2 months when I called to see what the deal was they had lost or misplaced my wheels.Needless to say it was a good three months in total before i saw the wheels again.
riz10w   +1y
Hey guys thanks for your replies.

By no means do we hold garrick or SSM responsible, Garrick was nothing but helpful with my order!

My mate is just worrried cause its 3 months and he can not even get in contact with Garrick. And he has no confirmation on the progress on the wheels. Any ideas?
555   +1y
^What size Draggits did u order? Pics of them yet?
GarrickArends   +1y
Originally posted by DRAG DIS

Hey guys thanks for your replies.

By no means do we hold garrick or SSM responsible, Garrick was nothing but helpful with my order!

My mate is just worrried cause its 3 months and he can not even get in contact with Garrick. And he has no confirmation on the progress on the wheels. Any ideas?

Who is this? I only have one on file and its been only a month so If something was missed here it needs to be taken care of. Have him email me or IM me on here so we can get it figured out.
Page 1 of 1