Page 1 of 2
Mini Truckin General \  Explain to me semi rims on a dually

Explain to me semi rims on a dually

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 24192
replies 19
following 12

Idragit   +1y
I'm about to get a dually..please explain to me how you get semi wheels on a dually? What part of the wheel is machined? What size tires are run? and Do you need adapters? How much does a set of rims run? thanks
Lonoma2k   +1y
i dont know alot about it Dusty...but from my understanding, you can switch to semi hubs and your ready to go..as far as money goes, i have no idea bro. I haven't reached that baller status yet
CadeCustoms   +1y
i just put 22's on my dodge dually. depending on who you get the rims through( i.e. brentswheelz) some you dont have to run adapters. i have the 10 bolt 22's on my truck, so i am running an adapter from 8 lug to 10 lug. as far as tire size goes, i am running a 305-40-22. they are a bit big, but thats all they would give me.lol.
outlawcrewcab   +1y
Well the cheap way to go is to buy adaptors which run in the 800-1500 a set then buy your semi wheels have the lip machined which i dont like due to the bead type on 16.5",19.5",22.5",24.5" is diffrent its a V bead where a normal tire is not i sell bolt on 19-22.5" dually wheels i can also get the adaptors that help correct the offset. Two things to think about when running semis, MUCH widder than your wheels so you will have to narrow rear end or...... Also thats AOLT or rotating mass you add. Semi wheels are very heavy not to metion the adaptors so starting and stoping is more work on the truck
outlawcrewcab   +1y
Thanks to mark for these pics these where chromewheels.com adaptors Mark makes his own now is what im told
post photo
post photo
post photo
rollinjunk   +1y
how hard would it be for an s-10?
Eddynr   +1y
http://www.dieselwheels.com

Is Frank from Miami, he has alcoa's milled down to the 22's and 24's .. drop him a line.

it's a good look for any dually !!!!!!!
Idragit   +1y
I think I'll go another way! I plan on towing with mine and I dont trust adapters that much...are there wheels that just bolt on? Do all the rear ends need to be narrowed? I just want to lower the truck 2"..would I have to narrow the rear for that?
outlawcrewcab   +1y
i can get you 19.5" that bolt on all day long the 22" or 22.5" take a while they make them as there ordered and you sopuld be fine with a small drop the 19.5" tires last a long time too and make towing easyer
mtm   +1y
i heard a nice set of 22" dually billets will set you back about $8gs - $10gs