Page 1 of 2
Wheel Questions \  --== I finally got my TITAN wheels ==--

--== I finally got my TITAN wheels ==--

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 251
replies 16
following 12

crochface   +1y
after a long awaited year. these wheels are finally in my hands. (well three of them at least)
last week one of the rims showed up at my door step with a man asking me to pay $23 for shipping he only excepts money order or check. i have neither. and then tells me the other 3 got sent to the wrong adress. well after a week of waiting there are still only three of them waiting for me at ups. i should get the 4th one tomorrow. and i had to drive a half an hour yesterday to pick them up down town. only to find out ups is closed and then i drove down there again today to pick them up and ruined my front bumper. driving down town cause of all the pot-holes. these rims have been a nightmare. and i need to sell them now that i have them.

crochface   +1y
they are set up for an s-10. my roomate wants them for $1600 i think i can get more than that out of them. they go for $2000 on their website.

HOW MUCH SHOULD I SELL THEM FOR? AND WHO WANTS THE VERY FIRST SET?
dragndime   +1y
what bolt pattern are they for? and what size are they? if you are serious about selling them, im interested.
dragndime   +1y
sorry, we posted at the same time. what size are they? and where are you located?
crochface   +1y
they are 20's
and i believe the bolt pattern is 5 x 1 3/4
i think my time and suffering have greatly earned me more than what these wheels go for and i would never wish this agony upon anyone else so trust me if you get these wheels from me for more than $2000 you should thank me for saving you the trouble. =)
crochface   +1y
i live in peoria arizona. shipping is not included. and if your willing to drive to pick them up. stop by on the 11th during our drag so i can see those things railin down the freeway. =)
PleasuresBurban   +1y
Those are good looking wheels
eks10BDRG-N   +1y
wheels look good
KEG Media   +1y
look sweet nick. i hope you get over 2gs outa them. you deserve it definatly. everyone else pretty much got the shaft on that deal.
time1   +1y
nice wheels!! i got a buddy with those wheels on his s10 blazer.