Page 1 of 2
Wheel Questions \  6 lug smoothies

6 lug smoothies

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 271
replies 10
following 11

dragn168   +1y
looking for a set preferably 14" or 15" does any one know where i can find some all ive ever found were five lug and im not trying to do a five lug swap
bdroppeddak   +1y
like the billet ones? centerline prolly has some.
bodydropped85   +1y
centerline smoothies only come in 20sn 22s
AiredOut   +1y
Correct me if im wrong, but the mini truck 6 lug pattern is the same as the old chevy (pre 70) 6 lug patten? If so you could look for old chevy truck rallyes, i had some on my 67 that were sweet

bodydropped85   +1y
what about wheelvintiques.com?
dawgpimp   +1y
Originally posted by AiredOut

Correct me if im wrong, but the mini truck 6 lug pattern is the same as the old chevy (pre 70) 6 lug patten? If so you could look for old chevy truck rallyes, i had some on my 67 that were sweet

all fullsize GM 6 lug are 6 on 5 1/2. just like the mini's.check stocktonwheel.com

bagged4doorintegra   +1y
that sucks cuz i want some centerline smoothies but i cant run over a 17 lol so thats no help the me but does any1 else know a company that has some
boooghar   +1y
I have a set of 16'' steel wheels that are 6 lug, they are the factory spares from Z71's. They have a nice positive offset and dont have the slots in them like some of the others have
BIGRIGZ   +1y
American racing "series 31" is a steel smoothie. It does come in 15" rim cuz I had em on my Mazdawg.
low mazda   +1y
Edited: 1/11/2006 1:19:44 PM by low mazda

boze alloys makes some, and so does intro, and boyd coddington. and i am sure any billet wheel company will cut some and polish them...in any size you want.