threads
Page 1 of 1
Wheel Questions \  anyone make a 22x8 wheel?

anyone make a 22x8 wheel?

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 291
replies 9
following 7

John Nissan   +1y
all i seen to find are 8.5 or bigger.

thanks.
SuperCharged6MT   +1y
Yes, Asanti makes a three-piece wheel in 22x7.5 and 22x8.0... They are around $1250 a wheel
impulse   +1y
looking for new wheels? whats wrong with yours?
YOLO   +1y
Bozeforged.com ask for larry or zack
John Nissan   +1y
Originally posted by iLLairgasm

Nothing is. i love my wheels. its just that i have the room to run 22s in the rear with no problem. im just thinking for down the road. i didnt know if any one out there made em. i could have ran 22s in the front if i raised the wheel tubs and cut more into the fire wall... next project i guess,
impulse   +1y
Originally posted by HATEandPAIN

Nothing is. i love my wheels. its just that i have the room to run 22s in the rear with no problem. im just thinking for down the road. i didnt know if any one out there made em. i could have ran 22s in the front if i raised the wheel tubs and cut more into the fire wall... next project i guess,

awesome!

Your truck is pretty fuckin awesome dude, and can't wait to see it done... I still can't belive it got put together over nite like that!
John Nissan   +1y

Originally posted by HATEandPAIN

awesome!

Your truck is pretty fuckin awesome dude, and can't wait to see it done... I still can't belive it got put together over nite like that!

thats cus zack is a bad ass. plain and simple
mindlissmetalfab   +1y
yeah that guy definetly does some killer work. Its nice to see some professional quality work like that.
How come you need to run an 8" wide wheel? Couldnt you get a billet 22 made with a custom offset to solve any clearance issues?
John Nissan   +1y
Originally posted by iLLblazer

yeah that guy definetly does some killer work. Its nice to see some professional quality work like that. How come you need to run an 8" wide wheel? Couldnt you get a billet 22 made with a custom offset to solve any clearance issues?

I had a 8.5" wheel with a 12mm offset and it hit the firewall on the back side of the rim. the rear is not a a problem. im sure someone could figure out the math to make it work. in the rear ive only got about
Ih8bmps   +1y
Edited: 1/5/2006 7:48:20 PM by ih8bumps

Hey they make22x 8 and even 22x7.5 check out http://superbuytires.com/
Page 1 of 1