threads
Page 1 of 2
Wheel Questions \  Semi wheels on daullies??? Got some questions!!!

Semi wheels on daullies??? Got some questions!!!

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 525
replies 19
following 13

TuKnRaiL   +1y
Alright I have an 2000 Crew cab chevy dually and I am wanting to put some semi wheels on it the 22.5's. Well I have some questions on the wheels. Today I found a place here that has them but they are used. So my questions are the wheels on 22.5x7.50 and 22.5x8.25 which one will i need? I think the 22.5x8.25's. Next question is the wheels come with tapered lug holes or straight(hub piolted or unimount) not sure which one of these i need?? Next I can get them in either Aluminum or steel, im sure I need the alum ones!!! lol So would you guys get the used ones or would you get them new??? Also what else am I going to need besides the rims???

Thanks,]Chris~AA~
TuKnRaiL   +1y
Come on anyone!!!! I know someone has some input!!!!!
dragginrkr   +1y
check out chromewheel.com they should be able to answer any ?s you may have
westsydetrucknrod   +1y
Americanforcewheels.com Or call Ekstensive
I have heard of the Chromewheel adapters breaking.
TuKnRaiL   +1y
Thanks guys!! Westsyde you got a number for Ekstensive???
westsydetrucknrod   +1y
Ekstensive Metal Works
www.ekstensive.com
281-442-1050
TuKnRaiL   +1y
And what size tires would you run on the truck?? It's mainly going to be for towing with but who knows i'll probably end up lowering it if not baggin it!!!
westsydetrucknrod   +1y
Well with a 22.5 you will have to run a commercial tire, which if I remember correctly has a side wall 2-3 inches taller than your stock wheels and tires. If you plan on baggin it, that's a whole different story. The wheel have to be machined,so you can run 22" low pro tire, either your fednser have to widened or the rearend narrowed. Like I said, lots of work, but worth it. They look badass. Hope that helped.
liljlowrider   +1y
if you go to chrome wheel.com they have a couple of pages that will answer just about any question you have ...their wheels are pretty cheap but i would go with extensive's adapters
low95xlt   +1y
contact trevor at T&C Enterprises 931-962-4646 he can help you out