threads
Page 4 of 12
Body work and Paint \  WHO WOULD YOU SAY HAS THE BEST PAINT....

WHO WOULD YOU SAY HAS THE BEST PAINT....

Body work and Paint Q & A
views 3693
replies 113
following 72

Abercrombie   +1y
I've been thinking and I would have to vote for Jason and Jennifers Ranger for best Paint on a mini up to this point. I wish somebody could post a pic of it up...hint hint
mazzdarati   +1y
Originally posted by FlameStang

i vote for Catch 22 also

HELLA SICK!!!
post photo
Abercrombie   +1y
Catch 22 does have nice paint. Even though it's graphics...it's not to overwhelming, kind of simple. Looks smooth and clean.
Evandrews   +1y
Originally posted by Abercrombie

I've been thinking and I would have to vote for Jason and Jennifers Ranger for best Paint on a mini up to this point. I wish somebody could post a pic of it up...hint hint

Which one is that?

John   +1y
My DOA, I think Catch 22 has to be one of the best paint jobs I have seen. Plain Jane was nice because of the theme that did not break up, nice rides.
LiL bLaZe   +1y
no one has mentioned the hardbody on 20's, it almost followed the same scheme as the purple dually but some of it looked like baremetal with rivets in it starting to rust, i dont have any pics but if anyone does, it has my vote
///DragBdy   +1y
Edited: 1/15/2006 12:21:26 PM by FlameStang

Originally posted by LiL bLaZe

no one has mentioned the hardbody on 20's, it almost followed the same scheme as the purple dually but some of it looked like baremetal with rivets in it starting to rust, i dont have any pics but if anyone does, it has my vote

here ya go... Jimmy's Hardbody, and yes paint job on this thing is great also..
post photo
LiL bLaZe   +1y
Thanks Brady i freakin love that thing!
///DragBdy   +1y
Originally posted by LiL bLaZe

Thanks Brady i freakin love that thing!

no prob. man
Droptout2   +1y
Originally posted by Abercrombie

which one is this?