threads
Page 1 of 1
Wheel Questions \  NEED BOYD TIMELESS 6 ASAP!!!!!!!!!!

NEED BOYD TIMELESS 6 ASAP!!!!!!!!!!

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 164
replies 8
following 6

TuKnRaiL   +1y
One of my very good friends was on his way home about 30 minutes ago and hit a pot hole and completely f**ked up his wheel!! It cracked the entire inside part of the rim. If anyone knows where I can get my hands on one PLEASE let me know. Or if anyone has one laying around in good condition somewhere that would be great also.
TooLowSdime   +1y
That's why i got rid of my boyds. they suck. i tacoed one of my wheels. i would get another one and then sell them to someone.
TuKnRaiL   +1y
LOL I think thats what he is going to do!!!
c10onfire   +1y
that's funny! i had a set of boyd's on my nissan back in the day and i messed one up too! they were only 15" and i was running 205-50's and one still bent on a rock in the road. i was pulling out of my neighborhood so i was going under 20 mph. are they just too soft or what?
SLAMMDD   +1y
I thought the hoops are made by the same company and distributed to all billet wheel manufacturers
2manytoyz   +1y
billet fs up real easy thats any billet wheel company just get the wheel rehooped its around 300
TuKnRaiL   +1y
Anyone?????
SuperCharged6MT   +1y
you can get them by calling boyd direct
TuKnRaiL   +1y
I am trying to avoid from going directly to Boyd but it looks like thats what we are going to have to do!
Page 1 of 1