Page 1 of 1
Wheel Questions \  Looking 4 a wheels sponsor

Looking 4 a wheels sponsor

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 154
replies 8
following 7

Ih8bmps   +1y
Yeah I know arn't we all,lol...I figured It couldn't hurt to post up...I'm looking for some wheels mainly for my yota so it will have to be a FWD offset and maybe for a body dropped 64 chevy impala I'm working on...
leftsyder   +1y
It takes a lot more work then that. You have to look for sponsors....they dont come looking for you.
ShaveDnFlamed99   +1y
Not only that but you usually have to prove to them that you're a hell of a builder with more than one show winning vehicle under your belt
Ih8bmps   +1y
Originally posted by ShaveDnFlamed99

Not only that but you usually have to prove to them that you're a hell of a builder with more than one show winning vehicle under your belt

Yeah,I guess I haven't built anything so thanks I'll work on that,I think I might have at least one somewhere?

Ih8bmps   +1y
Originally posted by leftsyder

It takes a lot more work then that. You have to look for sponsors....they dont come looking for you.

LOL,yeah I didn't think that they would be knocking on my door...I just figured it couldn't hurt.........I have some sponsers now in the works,so i guess will see...

John Nissan   +1y
wheels and tires are really hard to get. i dont mean for this to sound like a plug, but i can get great prices on wheels and tires. i just broke down and bought tires.
burningrubber81   +1y
Alright well if someones giving away rims I'll take a set of 22's for my old Chevy. It does alright at shows.
bdroppeddak   +1y
i just bought a set, i'll take another though
Page 1 of 1