Page 1 of 1
Wheel Questions \  Help needed.... URGENT

Help needed.... URGENT

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 216
replies 6
following 5

KEG Media   +1y
I have a Buick Roadmaster Wagon 1991, same as a Caprice. Im running 18x8 up front and 20x8.5 in back and have no idea what the offset is and my car is no where close to me so i can measure. Can anyone tell me the offset i need for the rims. If someone knows alot about offset and has one of these cars and will measure i WILL PAY YOU! I need to know asap cause i have to tell the wheel company today.

thanks in advance.
KEG Media   +1y
bump
impulse   +1y
Have you tried checking a caprice/imapala forum? you might find help there.

Good luck!
sandog   +1y
waiting on my buddy who is a wheel rep to call me back. i will post back as soon as he calls me.
baggedK   +1y
Ok so you're buying 8" front and 8.5" rear?

If so... then a 5" front and 5" to 5.25" rear will work out fine.

So..... a +13 front on the 18x8 = 5" backspace.

The rear again can be 5" to 5.25" backspace which would be 8.5" wheel with +6 or +13.

If you plan to run 20x8.5" front and 20x10" rear (which fits bagged applications as well) then you're looking at 5.5" front and 6.25" rear backspace or +19 front and +19 rear on the 8.5" front and 10" rear wheels.

You can donate what you want to my paypal address baggedK@hotmail.com haha.
baggedK   +1y
Ohh by the way- if you're ordering the Bonspeed wheels..... if they were a decent company that was knowledgeable with their product that they produce, they would have already known the fitments for your application.
KEG Media   +1y
jody u gota number i can call ya at? donation sent!
Page 1 of 1