Page 1 of 2
Wheel Questions \  I need a cheap 22/24 combo

I need a cheap 22/24 combo

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 743
replies 11
following 7

Idragit   +1y
Anyone got any ideas? They need to be for a 02 silverado, I've found some chrome rims for 1100 plus 200 shipping..can anyone do any better than that?
Low_SST   +1y
thats a pretty good price, i think you can do about the same with some of the centerline wheels in their wheel deal section.
Idragit   +1y
Your right..centerline is about the same price..but the ones I found look a lil better..http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8039419212&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1
Idragit   +1y
bump
bdroppeddak   +1y
looks like someone bought em, but im sure they are 24x10, and with the +12 or +15 mm offset, they wont tuck on either end....
bdroppeddak   +1y
so you'll have to do alot of work.....
Idragit   +1y
I emailed the company selling them and they said they could get me a 22/24 combo for 1100 and 200 shipping..but I never asked about offset.. what should I be looking for?
bdroppeddak   +1y
if you run the stock track width on those trucks, the backspacing is really high to tuck, prolly more than 8" on a 10" wheel... those are general public wheels which are made to meet the fender edges.
Idragit   +1y
bump
YOLO   +1y
I have (5) 22 inch rims from my SEMA truck in the classifieds for $1150, including shipping. Go to www.demodaconcept.com and look at the Authority. You can not even buy them because they are on back order. Let me know, they are perfect. Email me at fyr_fytr007@yahoo.com if your interested.