threads
Page 1 of 2
Wheel Questions \  Looking for 17's for an Isuzu!!!

Looking for 17's for an Isuzu!!!

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 267
replies 13
following 12

TuKnRaiL   +1y
One of my friends is wanting some 17" esclade rims. Anyone out here got any they want to part with or know of somewhere I can get them at a good price?
1lownismo   +1y
I might have a set of 16's already machined to fit isuzu,mazda,nissan they came on my truck but i am thinking about getting something else very soon.
Lockone   +1y
I have a set of chrome 17" escalades in the store right now with 205/40/17s on them and are fairly new. 800 shipped. L8R
TuKnRaiL   +1y
Anyone else got any wheels or know of where I can get some???
2manytoyz   +1y
ive got a set of 20'' billet specialties hustler 6s with 3tires you will have to have the center bored [same as escalade wheels] il take 800 plus shipping
2manytoyz   +1y
ive got a set of 20'' billet specialties hustler 6s with 3tires you will have to have the center bored [same as escalade wheels] il take 800 plus shipping
2manytoyz   +1y
2manytoyz   +1y
2manytoyz   +1y
2manytoyz   +1y