threads
Page 1 of 1
Wheel Questions \  6 lug to 5 lug adapters?

6 lug to 5 lug adapters?

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 968
replies 4
following 4

1lownismo   +1y
I was thinking of getting rid of the eskies and getting a set of 5 lug adapters for the frontier does anyone know if these are safe yet? i was planing on doing a yota rear in the next month but since you have to buy all 4 adapters at once figured i would run them till i got the rear end.So i would go from the 6 lug nissan to a 5x4.5 i believe it is.then I would run a front wheel offset like a 45 mm? in a 17 inch rim or should i still stick with a 40mm offset even though i am running adapters? let me know soon thanx
Lockone   +1y
They are safe if they are installed right. The only bad thing about going from 6 lug to 5 lug is that the adapters are almost 2 inches thick. I sell the 6to5 adapters for 399 shipped. The thickness is something you need to address before you buy them. L8R
LaynRockers   +1y
Why run adapters?? I can do the 5lug work on nissan's for $100+shipping then you will need some toyota hubs and rotors. Mine will not need any shimming of the calipers and will not trash your spindles like the FD seal does. Give me a yell if I can b of assistance.....John
Lockone   +1y
5 lug conversion would be the way to go
1lownismo   +1y
yeah i think i am going to go that route with the 5 lug conversion i was planning on doing it in my past trucks.I have a rev. 4 link on the current truck so i can just swap it out.was thinking to see if i could find a long bed at the same time and stretching everything at once but i think i am going to do the conversion as soon as I decide how important it is in the buildup.due to rolling eskies right now.and have entire interior to do yet
Page 1 of 1