Page 1 of 1
Wheel Questions \  escalade wheels on mitsubishi mighty max

escalade wheels on mitsubishi mighty max

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 2936
replies 7
following 8

sevenisg0d   +1y
ive been trying to find some stock chrome escalade wheels but was wandering if the hole for the hub has to be drilled, and if so how hard is to get done or do.
baggedmitsu   +1y
got mine done in less than an hour...dropped the wheels off and they were done before lunch

post photo
mitsu94   +1y
i got 1/4 inch spacers and ground the tabs off the front and ground a 1/4 inch off the back and they fit and tuck
LynBdyMini   +1y
ya i just got a set of silver escalade wheels for my d50, had the center machined out and just got them back, if you would be interested i got a set of 17in. chev wheels id like to sell, check out my profile for pictures, and yes the center caps are included! haha. and dammit, erie why did ya have to do yours black?! i thought i might actually beat ya at doin somethin! lol
Lockone   +1y
I have a set in the shop w/ tires ready to bolt on. Hubs already machined. 650 shipped. L8R
3day   +1y
we machined the front hub tabs on mine, that way I could fit different rims on it. Of course my truck was torn apart at the time so it was easier.
nvrdoned50   +1y
can anyone PLEASE help me.....ive got 16'' z71's and i need lug nuts to fit em.....i went to advanced and the guy gave me some conical set but the outside of the lug where u put the lug wrench hit the rim but the lug part did.....i really need lugs cuz my stock tires are shot and i have no way to move my truck.... the z71's were on a hardbody b4 i got em so idk if maby the lug they put on messed the rim up or what but i need some help PLEASE!
impulse   +1y
Originally posted by baggedMITSU

got mine done in less than an hour...dropped the wheels off and they were done before lunch

You wanna bring a mitsu up to Canada for me? god damn I think you own more than what exists up here!
post photo
Page 1 of 1