threads
Page 1 of 2
Wheel Questions \  Are there any Wheel Manufacturers on where willing to sponcor wheels

Are there any Wheel Manufacturers on where willing to sponcor wheels

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 267
replies 11
following 11

CIPrez   +1y
I'm looking for a manufacturer to sponcor new wheels for this truck I would like KMC nemesis 20" instead of the 18" that are on it. Or a one off wheel

If interested let me know
dragnmy61cadi   +1y
sorry for my opinion, but its not one youll like, sposors generally want to sponsor a car they can show off, and your truck is still too under construction, and the nemisis wheels are discontinued. seen your truck at FFF looks good, just needs to be finished. bumper. corner lights... etc. get a rendering, make a sponsor pack
CIPrez   +1y
Thanks for the info and your opinion I know some sponcors are willing to sponcor trucks in the buiding process I have a reandering and a list of future plans Just thought I'd throw it out there and see what kind of feed back I could get. As far as a sponcor pack what kind of info do you usually need. I've never asked for a sponcor and got my truck this far
gumby   +1y
Edited: 3/23/2006 4:16:43 PM by gumby

You'll want to have a rendering and a proposal made, in the proposal you will have the mission statement for the truck, mod's, sponsor's and gaurenteed media coverage.

You will never get the nemesis sponsored because it has been discontinued. From previous experiance they only sponsor the new products to get them out in the public eye. Also posting on street source will not generate sponsors for the vehicle you have to call the companies and make contacts be proffesional and explain how you will help there company. The wheels might be free to you but the company providing them paid for them and want a return from you or its not worth there time.

If you have not recieved previous media coverage... not show shots but full features you will also have a very difficult time
chevygurly   +1y
NICE TRUCK....A RENDERING AND PROPOSAL IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED...AND MAYBE SPELLING SPONSOR RIGHT WILL HELP JUST MY
thunderbird   +1y
the nemesis is discontinued last i heard. I use to have the 18's. I got a partial sponsership from Alba. You have to write up a proposal and send pics of your truck to them. Alba's has to be done through the mail, they don't accept them through e-mail. Maybe you should start looking for a partial sponser.

WorldsLowest87   +1y
I NED A SPONZR TWO ! MI TRUKS A peice of crape
dssur   +1y

Looks like your axles would hit the frame if you went to any larger diameter wheel.

And I will predict you will need to finish that truck before anyone throws wheels at you.
post photo
time1   +1y
^^