Wheel Questions \  Need help with S-10 wheel offset

Need help with S-10 wheel offset

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 241
replies 16
following 8

KEG Media   +1y
Originally posted by Chopped Mazda

5" of BS up front is a pretty good lip. Best bet is to do a very thuro mockup on your vehicle, and get exactly the max is that you can do, that will achieve you the most amount of lip possible. what size and offset are u gonna run on ur front taylor or are you running face wheels?
KEG Media   +1y
your post disappeared Scott so i cant quote it but i plan on runnin a 22x10 with a 4" bs out back too since im told thats the least amount of bs i can get
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
Originally posted by Layd2Rest

Originally posted by Chopped Mazda

5" of BS up front is a pretty good lip. Best bet is to do a very thuro mockup on your vehicle, and get exactly the max is that you can do, that will achieve you the most amount of lip possible. what size and offset are u gonna run on ur front taylor or are you running face wheels?

When i order my wheels next winter, im going with a 20x8 up front with 5.25" backspacing, but im also gonna run hand made control arms upper and lower. I origionally intended to run face styled wheels (foose lussos) but recently changed my mind, going with another set of billets again, proabbly from BAD.

Im just tryin now to find a damn set so i can push my truck on and off the trailer this year for shows.....lol
KEG Media   +1y
sweet bro. we are workin on a couple wheel designs right now. gonna see if any of the billet companies want em when we're done.
jeebus @ mmw   +1y

sweet bro. we are workin on a couple wheel designs right now. gonna see if any of the billet companies want em when we're done.

They should, there just isnt enough good designs available from billet wheel compaines, they should be beggin for people to design some sick wheels for them...hope it works out.

taylor
tofnlows10   +1y
the smallest wheel BAD makes it 22x8.5
tofnlows10   +1y

your post disappeared Scott so i cant quote it but i plan on runnin a 22x10 with a 4" bs out back too since im told thats the least amount of bs i can get

dont no what happened..