Page 1 of 2
Air Ride Suspensions \  wishbone 3 link

wishbone 3 link

Air Ride Suspensions Q & A
views 3217
replies 12
following 11

olskoolpup   +1y
im wanting to build a wishbone for an s10. this is the idea i have.

is it ok that it is not centered? i dont want to build a hoop over the pumpkin if i dont have to. it will be built using poly bushings also.
rangerrudy   +1y
lol... awesome picture! I think it would be okay!
lo75lux   +1y
it should work,but dont listen to me cuz i run a 2 link
BUILTON24S   +1y
Yes it will work,the wider apart you can make the 2 bushings on your frame the better..im guessing your leaving your gas tank in stock location.i did one that same way before and it came out great with the bags mounted on the lower links.
BUILTON24S   +1y
my only other suggestion would be to center the single end of the wishbone on your axle...use a heim not a bushing it wont last at all,along with misalignment spacers..dont get ghetto and just space it out with tubes or run no spacers..if u do so itll hit nice sides and articulate the way it needs too.
Iownissan   +1y
why not just flip the wishbone around and make the 2 bushings go around the pupmkin and the 1 bushing mount to the crossmember? that way it stays center better and isnt pushing more on one side than the other.
Pancho   +1y
THIS ONES MINE
post photo
post photo
post photo
Pancho   +1y
IGNOR THE RED TEXT
TwistedMinis   +1y
Heres mine.Essentially you're doing the same thing in a different location. So it will work.
bagginitdotcom   +1y
I would recommend that you flip it so that the joint closest to the frame rail will be right over the driveshaft.