Page 1 of 2
Wheel Questions \  30"................

30"................

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 260
replies 12
following 12

get twisted   +1y
in two months a minitrucker will DONK those hard on an s-10 or a new mid size front...taco...or something close to it
HarryBalls   +1y
i dont really see that happening, what happened to 20"s lol
sectioned88   +1y
For some reason I'm kinda digging it with those wheels on it. Not sure why, kinda flows together, like a Tonka truck
OUTsocietyKAST   +1y
its hard to believe those are real...... i jus wanna see the fucker who bought those and his checking account
JaJaBumbaLie   +1y
id like to know how longs his breaks last... id hate to be in front of that guy if he had to slam on his breaks...
NorthwestRides   +1y
Originally posted by JaJaBumbaLie

id like to know how longs his breaks last... id hate to be in front of that guy if he had to slam on his breaks...

NOT ME, I'D LET HIM HIT ME, CUZ IF HE'S ROLLING WITH 30'S ON DAT DEM THING RIGHT THUR, THEN HE CAN PAY MY MEDICAL BILLS AND LET ME GET TWO SETS OF FIFTEENS YO.

bagtodrag   +1y
Edited: 6/22/2006 9:48:52 PM by bagtodrag

Originally posted by NorthwestRides

Originally posted by JaJaBumbaLie

NOT ME, I'D LET HIM HIT ME, CUZ IF HE'S ROLLING WITH 30'S ON DAT DEM THING RIGHT THUR, THEN HE CAN PAY MY MEDICAL BILLS AND LET ME GET TWO SETS OF FIFTEENS YO.

I be you dollars to doughnuts that fool still has stock break on that thing.
22below   +1y
those wheels are for people who dont want to spend money baggin a truck and want wheels to fill up the wheelwells...i like big wheels and they look good on that lincoln truck...but i doubt a bodydrop could accomadate those wheels on any ride except a UPS truck...someone needs to photoshop that!...got 22z?...
soulfly1735   +1y
There's a guy around PHX with a set of 30's on an H2. I haven't seen it, but I wanna know how it turns.