views 290
replies 8
following 8

slowrollin   +1y
do these have an offset, will they fit on a hard body nisan
slowrollin   +1y
does any one know
BUILTON24S   +1y
since bellet wheels are 2 piece they are pretty much made to your specs i knwo that how most bnillet company wheels work.
kaoss   +1y
yes, they fit. I don't know if they fit w a b/d or not. you'll have to bore the middle out. There was a tech article on nissanminis.com before it died
FluffyFreak   +1y
would they fit on a mighty max?
e10pvmt   +1y
they have the same bolt circle and they don't have to be bored...they have a 4inch hub opening on them already just like the 4runner, tundra, armada, and frontiers do...most import 6 lugs that i know of already have the center hub the correct size...i was thinkin bout puttin them on my max but i think i am gonna throw my 4runner rims on it when i start guttin it soon
bdroppeddak   +1y
Originally posted by BUILTON24S

since bellet wheels are 2 piece they are pretty much made to your specs i knwo that how most bnillet company wheels work.

i like how you spelled billet wrong twice, with 2 different spellings

slamdtaco   +1y
Edited: 7/7/2006 11:21:06 AM by SLAMDTACO

Edited: 7/7/2006 11:16:48 AM by SLAMDTACO

they will fit, but they need to be bored to 4". They have a 3" center now. You will need 4x4 fenders up front to lay frame. Don't think they'll work with a bd. I have 4 sets of 18x8 chrome Infiniti QX56 wheels if anyone needs them. $425 shipped. here's my ebay ad where no one bought them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=260003508506&ih=016&sspagename=STRK%3AMEUS%3AIT

nissanminis.com died, but now there is nissancustoms.com with a lot of the same people.
97HB   +1y
they will fit you just need to bore the hubs out to 4"'s, flare out the rear fenders and maybe 4x4 front fenders, i had to flare out the rear fenders for my eskies...
Page 1 of 1