threads
Page 1 of 1
Wheel Questions \  I think that i am going back...

I think that i am going back...

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 271
replies 8
following 7

kingofbling   +1y
So i got those new 275-25-24s pirelli's. I put them on my truck and drove it for a week. I decided to sell the Verde Wheels last week and i was gonna get something else. Now i am debating going back to 22's. My truck rides and drives SOOO much better with 265-35-22 and it lays just as low..I have other cruiser cars but the Harley Truck is my Daily Driver.
balcar   +1y
i'll give u 50 bucks for those crappy 24" wheels. LOL
JFcustoms   +1y
verde wheels look too pimpalicious for the f150.
kingofbling   +1y
not that the tires are crappy. Ya just have to be super careful with daily driver. And i haul a small enclosed alot. so i dont wanna blow any out..
purpl7duece   +1y
Get soem 22" Billets for that beeotch! Why risk your 24's on 25 series? too damn thin to stop the rims from cracking
John Nissan   +1y
get the 22s back on it.. hualing in 25 series..no good.
Dj-Chuy   +1y
Not feeling the new wheels...that's for the caprices with suspension lifts to fit those wheels.

I would go back to some 22's...billet if possible.

DooredFord   +1y
Edited: 7/17/2006 3:21:20 PM by ShorelineF150

I never wanted to say anything but ever since I saw your truck on here cuz sometimes comments are better left unsaid- but i always thought those wheels were stupid looking for it and it looked out of proportion... 22's are the biggest i would ever go unless of course I had an escalade or navi than it wouldnt be more than 24
kingofbling   +1y
I personally never liked the Verde Wheels. I will never run billet. Had some 20" once and they SUCKED to clean..
I went to some 22" DNA Essex.
http://www.trydna.com/A-xtc.html
I will post some pics later..
Page 1 of 1