Page 1 of 1
Wheel Questions \  s10 20s

s10 20s

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 127
replies 5
following 4

olskoolpup   +1y
i hear of people getting badass deals on wheels these days. im wanting to get a set of clean 20s for my dime. where should i look. brand means nothing to me.
mattslolo   +1y
Edited: 7/26/2006 10:24:57 PM by mattslolo

ive seen tires go fucking cheap brand new on ebay 245-35-20, 255-35-20 all for shipped for 500 or so. i dont know where exactly to get rims for a decent price yet.. my bro picked his up off a severed ties member that lives close to me. id try hittin the local tire shops up for prices. ive seen locally some 20s with 255-35-20 rims go for 1000 to 1200
olskoolpup   +1y
the thing with wheels on ebay, im not 100% sure what offset or backspacing ill need.

im looking for 20x8, or 20x8.5 with either 245-35 OR 255-35.

the truck is bagged and it may get bodydropped, and i only want to buy rims once. so any help would be awesome

thanks fellas
dragndime   +1y
could always go to some shops checking prices and at the same time let them know its bagged nad bodydropped nad have them check the peoper backspacing and all ...then once they are able to tell you ....use that as well to do some shopping on ebay

Plus alot of rims on ebay are shops.... so before bidding let them know the same info to insure ya get the right rims....thats what i did when i bought a set of neepers a few years ago off ebay for my truck
svrdfknties   +1y
let me know what you need. I can get you some 20's from 1000 withtires ,shipped.

dragndime   +1y
Originally posted by svrdfknties

let me know what you need. I can get you some 20's from 1000 withtires ,shipped.

Damn....not bad .... what brand rims does that fall under?

Page 1 of 1