Wheel Questions Q & A
views 2844
replies 27
following 24

974door   +1y
i can't remember if they are 30 or 25 series. i know they are low pros
Jance Customs   +1y
One-off wheels are the only way to go if you have the money

I would have done a tiki head for the center cap instead of chrome one.

974door   +1y
sponsored one-offs are even better.
kingpin   +1y
the wheels were supposed to have a tiki center cap but they ran out of time. thats why the cap says e forged but the wheels were made by a company called deneen designs, supposedly they are combining forces.
SuperCharged6MT   +1y
Originally posted by 93blazer4dr

15 grand?? are your 4 real thats crazy who can afford 15 graand just for rims

The people with 30" wheels can afford $25K wheels, so I would assume that $15K wheels are do-able as well!

But look at that Sportrac, you think he honestly wouldnt have had some badass wheels on it? Shit, with all the money into that stereo, the $15K wheels were probably a bargain!
Jance Customs   +1y
Edited: 8/1/2006 10:04:14 PM by jancecustoms

Originally posted by kingpin

the wheels were supposed to have a tiki center cap but they ran out of time. thats why the cap says e forged but the wheels were made by a company called deneen designs, supposedly they are combining forces.

The wheels look good, i'm surprised to see the rear drums instead of discs but the truck is still cool. You guys did a good job on it! I'd be really sure that I needed to use the horn before I pushed the button :LOL:

kingpin   +1y
thanks i appreciate the compliment.
NOTLONUF   +1y
Originally posted by Bill Brasky

The first ones are actually wood and the second ones were cut from centerline smoothies

THANKS BILL. DO YOU KNOW IF CENTERLINE CUT THOSE SMOOTHIES OR DID HE HAVE IT DONE SOMEWHERE ELSE?

NOTLONUF   +1y
seems like alot of sportracs have one-offs
baggeddogs   +1y
all but james were cut from smooth centerlines by Dima in houston...