threads
Page 2 of 2
Wheel Questions \  Who makes 24x9 FWD Rims???

Who makes 24x9 FWD Rims???

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 359
replies 15
following 13

yumuggn   +1y
I can get you some 24 by 8.5 fwd let me know you will need to run a 275/25/24 tire they are 29.4 in ches tall Let me know L8R
FTW720   +1y
they aren't cheep, but Asanti, Lexani. also Alba, the Mantis & the Drop. the Helo Razor. Lorenzo (expensive). KMC makes several also.
DC Camaro 22   +1y
Originally posted by cookiemonster13

i know i am asshole for saying this but i must.... LOL at molded in kit and chameleon paint. on a serious note.

i really doubt you will find that wheel you are looking for. i would stick with the 22"s and try to get it to pay flat. i have never seen a 24X9 fwd wheel. i know the billet guys wont touch it either i doubt. sorry i am of no help

I don't know why your LOL but ok. And actually they do make them, I'm just looking to see what other options in wheels I have.

Originally posted by nut

24's wont fit unless you wanna ride around with no front fenders

I won't have to take my front fenders off, the 275/25/24 is not much bigger than the tires that I have now.

Originally posted by yumuggn

I can get you some 24 by 8.5 fwd let me know you will need to run a 275/25/24 tire they are 29.4 in ches tall Let me know L8R

Thanks for the Help, I'll contact you shortly.

Originally posted by FTW720

they aren't cheep, but Asanti, Lexani. also Alba, the Mantis & the Drop. the Helo Razor. Lorenzo (expensive). KMC makes several also.

Thanks man!!
svrdfknties   +1y
i didnt know camaros were front wheel drive......
555   +1y
Originally posted by svrdfknties

i didnt know camaros were front wheel drive......

Shows how much you know about Camaros now doesn't it?
DC Camaro 22   +1y
Camaros are RWD, but they have a FWD offset, so that the wheels tuck in.