Page 1 of 1
Wheel Questions \  Dont take your wheels to Classic Wheel Works in Glendora, CA

Dont take your wheels to Classic Wheel Works in Glendora, CA

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 1422
replies 9
following 7

choppedn22d   +1y
The will f**k your wheels up. Just because a magazine shows thier work in thier mag(street truck) does not make them a reputable shop. I took two of my 22" coddingtons to them for an offset change and they made two perfectly usable wheels useless. They do not have the proper tools to do the job correctly(remove hoop) or the knowledge to modify or fix wheels. Not to mention the owner is a liar, for example when he said he would have them fixed and did not then said he would replace them and did not. This is a warning to all people who want to modify thier wheels, either take them to the manufacturer or some body you know can do the job right.
TwistedMinis   +1y
Damn Josh, guess that never worked out. He ever give your money back?
choppedn22d   +1y
Nope he never gave me any money back even after court. And on top of that they still have the wheels. shops that do business like classic wheel works should be out of business.
NOTLONUF   +1y
man that really sucks. you took them to court and still didn't get anything? man fuck that, sorry to hear about your luck.
redcrew   +1y
thats weak bro id be pissed
svrdfknties   +1y
thats probably why the owner sold his shop about 6 months ago. I deal with them on a DAILY basis andhave never had in probs.... where are your wheels at?
choppedn22d   +1y
Yeah the owner sold his shop to his son stuart.He is now running it. That is who i delt with. But, not in the beginning when they were at the other location by the miller brewery. That is where i Originally left the wheels. I originally delt with Cam. Iam sure they can do something right like weld a crack in a wheel, but they sure fucked up my wheels when changing the backspacing. The wheels are at the new shop on route 66 by the way.
dragnlow   +1y
Damn...that blows! I'll be sure to steer clear!
rimtucker   +1y
I think I would cry ... then cry some more ... sorry to hear that ... hope you get your wheels FIXED or the money to REPLACE them completly ... good luck
choppedn22d   +1y
Nope never got any money or my wheels back. Just had to buy new ones, iam still trying to pursue it though but going through court over and over again is a pain in the ass next time iam gonna hold court in the street. Fuck Classic wheel works!!!!
Page 1 of 1