threads
Page 4 of 16
Wheel Questions \  lets see those girls on ur rides!!

lets see those girls on ur rides!!

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 3554
replies 155
following 102

fatboysS1O   +1y
Originally posted by blazedbowtie82

Originally posted by fatboysS1O

damnit now that i see the pic that big i noticed she's got a wedding ring on! shit!!!

Thats not a wedding ring dude. Lol. I was dating her when I took those pics. Its was just a ring she wore. She had a couple on the other hand too.

not that it really matters but how old is she cuz i know your only around 17 right. is she around ur age cuz she looks a lot older? if shes older and u were dating her i guess i understand ur profile now. the whole thing where u say people say ur a pimp!
fatboysS1O   +1y

there u go built to drag!
post photo
TwistedMinis   +1y

damnit now that i see the pic that big i noticed she's got a wedding ring on! shit!!!

Thats not a wedding ring dude. Lol. I was dating her when I took those pics. Its was just a ring she wore. She had a couple on the other hand too.

not that it really matters but how old is she cuz i know your only around 17 right. is she around ur age cuz she looks a lot older? if shes older and u were dating her i guess i understand ur profile now. the whole thing where u say people say ur a pimp!

Shes a month older than I am to the day. She turned 18 last month. I turned 18 about a week and a half ago.
TwistedMinis   +1y
Oh, and the thing in my profile, I wrote that around the same time 3-4 people told me I was a pimp. I really had no idea why. It was all people on here. Lol.
fatboysS1O   +1y
lol seth, well at least she's legal now!! haha
TwistedMinis   +1y
Yea but I'm not with her anymore. Shes dating some guy that drives a BMW. Lol. Gold diggers...
RobbyDizzleonDubs   +1y
Girls just want attention.
leftcoast66   +1y

Yea but I'm not with her anymore. Shes dating some guy that drives a BMW. Lol. Gold diggers...

haha, I got a bmw for a dd, but I got the c10 in the garage for weekend drags, got my priorities straight
redsuncivic   +1y
Edited: 8/19/2006 1:50:36 AM by redsuncivic

osting">
post photo
post photo
post photo
FreelandKustomz   +1y

why girls pose on vehicles like this ill never know, but this is the point im sure they are trying to make............

they were effing asking for it! hahahahaha