Page 1 of 1
Wheel Questions \  24X10 on a ford f-150

24X10 on a ford f-150

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 418
replies 6
following 5

TukinRange   +1y
hey imma be runnin a 24x10" wheel on my 97-03 f-150 and just wonderin what kinda offset im gonna need to tuck. My trucks bagged and stock floored...thanks for any help
groundedbigbody   +1y
wondering the same thing so i can order my new wheels i'm planning on running 24x10 also out back and 22x8.5 in the front and was told i have to shorten the rear axle for the 24's to work but i'm going with a billet wheel either intro vista 2 are bonspeed laguna in colorforged candy blue and polished front
TwistedPhil   +1y
You don't need to shorten the axle. Steve was running 22x10 bonspeeds on his truck all the way around, and it only rubbed up front at extreme steering angles with the bags at ride height. I'll see if I can find one of the wheels tomorrow to measure the backspacing for you guys.
Keep in mind that his truck is a stepside- I don't think there's any more or less clearance versus a fleet, but I'm not sure...

-Phil at FBI
groundedbigbody   +1y
sweet deal man thanks alot the 22's i'm not worried about i can get them to clear easy just worried about clearing and tucking the 24's out back but need to know backspacing and offset so i can put my order in soon and know what to get them done in
fnf150   +1y
chad if you buy bonspeed lagunas im selling my truck
groundedbigbody   +1y
dude looks like your gonna have ot sell it then , i just got a sweet as deal on a set
bagd2kf150   +1y
you probably need a 7in back spacing. thats what i had on my 22x10 billets.
Page 1 of 1