Page 1 of 2
Wheel Questions \  Best wheel cleaner

Best wheel cleaner

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 475
replies 10
following 11

shagee2001   +1y
What is the best way to get my chrome rims to really bling? Also a friend has some Eagle brand wheels, aluminum... don't know if they are clearcoated but they never look clean... do i need to try a polish? What kind is best and/or easiest?
redranger92   +1y
back in the day I used windex and a simple car polish.
Rigo   +1y
i've done wax before...after a good cleaning ...
95s10onair   +1y
This polish called Metal Gloss works great. A guy had a display set up at a Hot Rod show I went to and you wouldn't believe how well it worked. It's good for chrome and aluminum. The longer/harder you polish aluminum, though, the better it looks. With the chrome, it's only going to come so "bright."
http://www.metalgloss.com/

For my chrome wheels, I just use windex.
fatboysS1O   +1y
Windex.
FABLAB   +1y
Windex works great, The thing that gets rid of the mirror finish is driving wheels almost get sandblasted and it just takes away the "bling" lol. you will need to plish them also.
still2low4urho   +1y
windew is great but if your looking to buyu something eagle one chrome cleaner works the best. I work for oreilly's and i suggest that to everyone whos looking for chrome cleaner
SUBLOW   +1y
SOAP AND STEEL WOOL! THEN WINDEX IT...TRUST ME GET THE SUPER FINE STEEL WOOL IT WONT HURT YOUR RIMS CHROME
rollinjunk   +1y
dont use windex!!! wash them good with a WET soapy cloth, and gently rinse, then polish them, my favorite polish is called Weinal if you can find it. windex just isn't good for chrome
blackice   +1y
windex to clean, harley davidson "harley glaze" to give it that extra shine....