Page 1 of 2
Wheel Questions \  Fatty white walls?!

Fatty white walls?!

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 734
replies 12
following 12

bagged300mondubs   +1y
anyone have any connections or know where i can get a set cheap..........i'm poor!!they are for my 70 coupe deville235-75-15
cookiemonster13   +1y
diamondback whitewalls they are in SC
Psycopath   +1y
i got mine for 5 bucks.

if you have regular whitewalls, clean the tire from the exsisting white to the rim really well with a degreaser.then mask off and spray them with krylon spray paint.

it doesnt look all that bad, i redo them every 6 months or so. and i drive it through the snow.this is after 4 months and they still look alright.
post photo
complexdesigns   +1y
Originally posted by cookiemonster13

diamondback whitewalls they are in SCYep.
fatboysS1O   +1y
you could get some portawalls pretty cheap on ebay. or ive seen or here at one time a video of somebody showing how to take a grinder to a normal set of tires and make your own whitewalls.
tofnlows10   +1y
Edited: 11/10/2006 12:52:06 PM by idragbodyS10

Originally posted by Psycopath

i got mine for 5 bucks.

if you have regular whitewalls, clean the tire from the exsisting white to the rim really well with a degreaser.then mask off and spray them with krylon spray paint.

it doesnt look all that bad, i redo them every 6 months or so. and i drive it through the snow.this is after 4 months and they still look alright.

thats how the ones on my civic where..
FLATPRO   +1y
Hell ya I want some with my babymoons
clenzer72   +1y
Originally posted by fatboysS1O

you could get some portawalls pretty cheap on ebay. or ive seen or here at one time a video of somebody showing how to take a grinder to a normal set of tires and make your own whitewalls.

a TIRE shop that i know does alot of rims for low lows and has a grinder set up on a jig so when he cut's the white wall bigger it turns out perfect every time.