Page 1 of 1
Wheel Questions \  Rims for my Ranger

Rims for my Ranger

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 138
replies 6
following 6

shavenotbagged   +1y
I have a 95 ranger i plan on baggin it with ibemas no yota clip for me but i wanna get the rims first before i get the rest of my bags so i no where to cut basically , problem is i hav eno clue what size i need for anythign , i no its a 5lug fbolt pattern and i wanna either run an 18/20 combo or a 20 22 combo thanks for the help
Gump1986   +1y
lug pattern is 5x4.5

i am running 20x8.5 w/ 5.5" backspacing
shavenotbagged   +1y
Ya but you have a yota clip when you did that did your rim size adn stuff stay the same?
Dejavu   +1y
ill sell you mine...20/22 check my profile
Gump1986   +1y
my clip isn't really a toyota clip. only uses yota spindles and cross shafts. everything else was custom built for my truck. its a good bit narrower than a yuota clip too, but yes toyota uses a 5x4.5 lug pattern too. a 20x8.5 with a 5.5" backspacing will tuck.

save yourself the trouble if you really want to run 20s and drive the truck alot, buy a yota clip. the camber and alignment problems that come w/ beams and big wheels are not worth it if you really want to drive it. for what you would spend making a beam truck lay, you could have put on a yota clip and have a truck that is much more drivable.
bodydropped85   +1y
ibeams and 20s and driving
Gump1986   +1y
^^^
Page 1 of 1