Wheel Questions Q & A
views 412
replies 6
following 5

mates   +1y
Edited: 12/27/2006 1:20:27 PM by mates

Edited: 12/27/2006 1:19:28 PM by mates

Edited: 12/27/2006 1:16:42 PM by mates

hey , i found these wheels on ebay and they are wrong size and stud pattern but im trying to see if they still make these wheels and if anyone can get some made up ?? i dig the oldskool style and itl match my truck nicely.

http://i15.ebayimg.com/04/i/000/77/49/fd35_1.JPG
http://i14.ebayimg.com/03/i/08/eb/75/1d_1.JPG

ps WTF code do i use to post pics ?

impulse   +1y

///RELAXED 720   +1y
Originally posted by mates

Edited: 12/27/2006 1:20:27 PM by mates

Edited: 12/27/2006 1:19:28 PM by mates

Edited: 12/27/2006 1:16:42 PM by mates

hey , i found these wheels on ebay and they are wrong size and stud pattern but im trying to see if they still make these wheels and if anyone can get some made up ?? i dig the oldskool style and itl match my truck nicely.

ps WTF code do i use to post pics ?

by the way its w.o the spaces
hotridesmag   +1y
Go to Billetspecialties.com and order some true directional billet rims of this design .
This was a cheap knockoff that design and is not a true directional .
mates   +1y
thanks for the pics guys , yeh i tohught they resembled billet specialties and yeh price is a big thing for me that why i didnt really look at billet specialties they are fairly expensive.

do wheel companies over in the states do many wheel sponsorships ? im from australia so basically we only get billets from the usa.

if anyone has any contacts who could line up any good deals with similar styled heels let us know or email me at mates85@hotmail.com

99lowgmc   +1y
go to www.bigwheelsrus.com
i can make them expect the center cap
mates   +1y
ok ive spoken to vision wheels they are discontinued and yeh definately seem to be a knock off of the billet specialties. and 99lowgmc from the prices of wheels on your site itd probably be same price to get straight from billet specialties , thanks anyway guys i guess il have to find cheap chrome shit .
Page 1 of 1