threads
Page 1 of 1
Wheel Questions \  94+ s10 24x10 wheels in rear...

94+ s10 24x10 wheels in rear...

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 129
replies 5
following 6

mattslolo   +1y
ok so im looking into maybe running 24s in the rear with 22s up front.. im not a baller like some of these guys...on here so do you need to narrow the frame or does it matter at all besides back spacing???

im thinking of running gio wheels 786 i believe it is.. its a knock off of a jesse james wheel...

by the way im on my lil brothers account im "detached" on here and out of posts for the month
twistedsdime   +1y
Originally posted by mattslolo

ok so im looking into maybe running 24s in the rear with 22s up front.. im not a baller like some of these guys...on here so do you need to narrow the frame or does it matter at all besides back spacing???

im thinking of running gio wheels 786 i believe it is.. its a knock off of a jesse james wheel...

by the way im on my lil brothers account im "detached" on here and out of posts for the month

Your not a baller like some of these guys???? Hell I wish I had the money to even run 22" and 24" combo. But I know you probably need to shorten your rear end a good 6-9 inches so I am pretty sure the frame will have to brought towards the middle a littl also but I might be wrong. Its been known to happen a few times.
grip   +1y
You don't need to shorten anything but simply order the correct backspacing.I bodydropped a s10 years ago on twentys and twentytwos before they made smaller tires and it cleared so you should be cool if you get the right stuff.
98lows10   +1y
I have a set of 20X9.5 on the back of my truck and the tires just about hit the inside of the bed panel. and when i hit sides the rim is sooooo close to the frame, you may want to take the frame in a bit..
dropstar   +1y
you should be good with the correct backspacing mine fit fine in a blazer
vinnysmini   +1y
Originally posted by 98lows10

I have a set of 20X9.5 on the back of my truck and the tires just about hit the inside of the bed panel. and when i hit sides the rim is sooooo close to the frame, you may want to take the frame in a bit..

Tom, where on the bed does it hit? The wheel well part? Let me know. Thanks.
Page 1 of 1