Page 1 of 1
Wheel Questions \  13 or 14" Supremes?

13 or 14" Supremes?

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 122
replies 6
following 6

okcderek   +1y
Anyone know where to get a set of old school Supremes for my Caprice wagon? I want a set and was tryin to find someone to trade for this set of 17" Volk Racing wheels I have layin in my spare room. Or where I could buy a set
cookiemonster13   +1y
they still make them and there is a knock version also that looks prett much the same. get a hotrod magainze and the real deal ones are advertized in the back
tattedfordguy   +1y
I have a set of 14's but there not going anyware... My dad bought them in the early 70's...
dssur   +1y
Originally posted by cookiemonster13

they still make them and there is a knock version also that looks prett much the same. get a hotrod magainze and the real deal ones are advertized in the back

Actually, the knock offs cost more than a real set, and for good reason. The real ones had structural problems and would crack and break, the repops are stronger and have been redesigned. You can also get the repops in 15" which imo looks even better than 13's or even 14's.
ElCadillacKid   +1y
Edited: 1/6/2007 12:08:14 PM by SinicalOutkast

summit racing has some knockoffs for $125 each. i don't think they're available in 13", but i could be wrong. i've heard of a place in LA that will sell you 4 rims and tires, mounting/balancing, lug nuts for $650-$700 or so.
okcderek   +1y
Summit Racing has them..and in 15" too. Do you think they will tuck on my Caprice wagon though? 15x7 w/ 3.5" backspacing and -12.00mm Offset
sirbodydragger   +1y
pacer sells the knock off verson same wheels a unique wheels
Page 1 of 1