Page 1 of 2
Wheel Questions \  22" Wheels On First Generation S10

22" Wheels On First Generation S10

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 792
replies 13
following 7

twistedsdime   +1y
So here is the deal. My boy has a body dropped first generation s10 currently layed out on 20" but he wants to go with 22"s. Now the question here in not will it fit or not but we need help with actually getting the wheels. Looking to get 22x8 all the way around or a 22x7.5 in the front if at all possible. I am pretty sure the tire size will be a 265/30/22 but that may vary. He said he will need to put on a 1" spacer to help him be able to turn the wheels and not hit the frame rails. And incase I forgot the offset is probably going to need to be a 40 or 45. ANY HELP WOULD BE APRECIATED. If you need more information or if I just forgot to mention something please let me know. I belive I included all the information that was needed.
scottybmxer   +1y
What brand of 20's does he have?
sirbodydragger   +1y
ive never geard of 22x7.5 but i think you may be able to get 22x8.5 in billets
4uh8rs   +1y
SEND ME AN EMAIL ILL GIVE YOU ALL THE INFO AND SEND YOU SOME PICS...IM RUNNIN A 22X9.5 ON MY BLAZER AND IM LAYIN TRUE ROCKER...STOCKFLOOR22@YAHOO.COM........CHECK OUT MY PROFILE
twistedsdime   +1y
Kep bringing in the info. We need all the help you guys can provide.
s-calaid   +1y
Jeff i sent you a email also..
detached   +1y
try tis wheels
gio wheels i cant think of anywhere else off the top of my head... cause iknow gio makes a 24x7.5
twistedsdime   +1y
Oh come on guys.........I know there someone out there that can help. Email me if you have too.
twistedsdime   +1y
Bump
4uh8rs   +1y
IM SENDING EMAIL OUT IN THE MORN WITH INF....THERE ARE SEVERAL COMPAIES OUT THER THAT ARE MAKING A 22X8.5 ...BUT TO HELP U A LIL I USED AIR RIDE TECH ARMS AND AIM SPINDLES ...TUBBED THE FIREWALL REAL BIG AND MEASURED MEASURED MEASURED.....I USED A 255/30-22 BUT THEY NOW MAKE A 245/30-22....WHAT INFO DO U NEED