Page 1 of 2
Wheel Questions \  Wanli Tires

Wanli Tires

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 269
replies 10
following 11

layzie808   +1y
Has anyone ever ran Wanli tires on their ride? They are dirt cheap on ebay, but I don't know anyone who ever ran those.
draggincaddy   +1y
i had em a while back on an ol truck of mine. they were fine, made a bit more rode noise than most tires...wasnt enuff to bother me though
Lockone   +1y
They have alot of road noise and they have a hard rubber compound that makes them wear uneven.
I can put you in a set of Nexen N-3000s for roughly the same money let me know what size and I can get you a quote.

L8R
groundedbigbody   +1y
i have them on my truck as long as you rotate them every 3000 miles your fine been riding on mine for about 20,000 miles with no signs of wear at all
BAGD RANGER   +1y
i have them on my rims now -- and i think they look great and ride just fine --- no complaints here -- !!!
Wakeboard03S10   +1y
I got a buddy who has those tires on a set of 24s on his yukon and they are wear weird and make more noise than the kumos or other brands. I have a friend that has those tires on a set of 22s on a colorado and he says there fine...So who knows it probly depends on what batch you get.
Snakesunlimited   +1y
No complaints here!
lo75lux   +1y
thats wat im runnin on my fullsize on 22s,havent had a diff brand on these rims so i cant really compare em,but i like em . no complaints here
dropstar   +1y
i had 22s on my 96 impala i liked em
shawnswhip   +1y
my friend travis had em on a set of 20's and loved em. i didnt hear extra road noise from his at all, and even if you do...just bump your stereo louder...hahaha..fuck it. most the time when you buy tires..you're just buying the name brand. they're all the same shit really!