threads
Page 1 of 1
Wheel Questions \  Will the Crusier Alloy Chillyn wheels fit directly on?

Will the Crusier Alloy Chillyn wheels fit directly on?

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 103
replies 5
following 2

crazydawgb   +1y
I have a 1994 Toyota truck,2wd, and was wondering if the Crusier Alloy Chillyn wheels would fit. I would really like to put them on my truck.
crazydawgb   +1y
ANYBODY HAVE ANY CLUE???? I would like to know if I need to look for some other wheels instead of wasting my time on an answer!!!!!!!!!

kaoss   +1y
Does it come in the correct bolt pattern for you truck?

What diameter and width does these wheels come in?

What offsets are available?

Is your truck lowered, lifted, bagged, body dropped?

Hmmm, seems your question is a little vague. Not being a dick, but you gave us the least important information, the name of the wheel. If we had all of the other information, it would be easier to help.The make and model of the wheel is irrelevant.
crazydawgb   +1y
Edited: 2/26/2007 3:32:28 PM by crazydawgb

WELL I'm sorry for not doing it right the first time......yes it comes in the correct bolt pattern(5x114.3 or 5x4.5).

18x7.5, don't know the offsets right off hand, my truck isn't lowered yet...its still has a stock susupension on it.

I think they will fit, its just i'm wondering about the center bore on these wheels....that has been my problem all along on me getting wheels, because the center bore on some wheels won't fit over that grease cap or hub or whatever you call it....

there you happy now
kaoss   +1y
I am very happy,with life,not you attitude towards someone trying to help. But I don't have an answer. Have you called to see what the center bore on the wheel is?
crazydawgb   +1y
well sry....no i haven't called.....
Page 1 of 1