Page 1 of 1
Wheel Questions \  rags to riches

rags to riches

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 129
replies 6
following 5

lunatiksblazer   +1y
first off im about to start building ym chassis and my orginal plan was to run 22's all the way around. But the roads here are shit so i was thinking 20's and 22's so i can have a little rubber on the ground. what does everyone think, may some pictures could help me decide....o yeah its a 95 blazer. also what would the dimensions be for the front wheels 20's and 22's. what size should i rock in the rear i want a huge deep dish.
bigjon   +1y
if your building a chassis it doesnt matter you have total freedom. Just build it around the rims you want so its exactly the way you want it.
fatboysS1O   +1y
ahhh just do 22s all around, just drive slow and careful and show off your ride.
lunatiksblazer   +1y
well, im pretty sure im going towards 20's, yeah they may not be the biggest. but ill feel alot more comfortable with a little more rubber, our shops is down an old red brick road, and then u turn on to a dirt road. actually i forgot whats the biggest tire that will fit under stock sheet metal
no1lowr   +1y
i think a whole group of us are confused, i think building the ride around the wheels is the wrong idea, or at least not the best idea IMO, i think building the truck as low as possible within proportion and then fitting the largest wheel possible(not coming through the fenders) big wheels are cool, but not the primary thing on the truck/
DooredFord   +1y
Who cares. I'm going to be running a 275/25/24 on my truck and its my daily. Like said above, drive slow and pay attention to the road. I'm running a 255/30/22 right now it rides fine just gotta be careful and dodge some things sometimes haha.
lunatiksblazer   +1y
i def understand that wheels are just a finishing touch, but i want my wheels as i build my chassis....sorry to confuse everyone, i do value everything u guys say.
Page 1 of 1