Page 3 of 3
Wheel Questions \  billet wheel & tire packages

billet wheel & tire packages

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 333
replies 26
following 12

idrgbdy   +1y
i was thinking i could probably use 255/35/20 in the front and 255/30/22 in the back.
idrgbdy   +1y
^^^anyone else think these tire sizes will work?
bodydropped   +1y
should work thats what im goin to run on my 20s
idrgbdy   +1y
Originally posted by bodydropped

should work thats what im goin to run on my 20s

sweet! thanks again for the centerlinewheels.com link, they got crazy good deals on there!
idrgbdy   +1y
now that i got the wheels and tires figured out, i need to find a place that will mount and balance them.

place by my house is wanting $19/wheel to mount and $14/wheel to balance.

is this a typical price? sounds kinda high..
idrgbdy   +1y
Originally posted by goinglow

Depends usually a tire shop charges differently for each size of wheel. I don't really mind paying for good service, I just wouldn't take it to a place where I don't know the work they do. It'd kill me to see someone fuck up my 22" billet wheel when they were mounting it.

ya, now i really don't care bout paying 150. lol. i can just see me takin it to some shop in a town with no stop lights and talking to the shop owner named darryl. "i'll do it all for $10". then i see him using a crow bar and butter to get the tires on. looks like i'll shell out the extra $150.
idrgbdy   +1y
ordered the 20/22 combo last night from centerline!! $968 shipped for the wheels. now i just need to order my tires.

they said it will take 2-3 weeks to make the 22's and the 20's are in stock. anyone know if they are honest about their delivery times? i know of other people ordering wheels from other companies and it takes several months. hope that's not the case.