threads
Page 1 of 2
Wheel Questions \  Boyd Codington Turbines!!!

Boyd Codington Turbines!!!

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 260
replies 10
following 8

TuKnRaiL   +1y
A friend of mine has a brand new set of these wheels. He has both rims(22x10) and tires (295/30/22). What is a good price to offer him on these wheels?? I have never owned a set of polished billet wheels so my next question what is the best way to care for them??Thanks
idrgbdy   +1y
hope you can get them at a good deal, those are my fav wheels. i would guess he's looking for at least $3k
CHOSN1   +1y
2 or 4 of them?? $3,000 sounds good for a set of 4. That's if they have never been driven on. As far as polishing them, I'd recommend the mothers BILLET polish and spend the extra money and get that mini polisher. I think it's about 20 something dollars. It's worth every penny
TuKnRaiL   +1y
Yeah there a complete set of 4 with brand new tires. The tires have not even been put on and the rims are still in the boxes!! Is there any kinda protectant I can put on them to preserve the finish of the rim??
CHOSN1   +1y
damn, still in box.. not sure about boyds but intros are around 3200 for (4)22s and then the tires (I'm guessing pirellis) are about 200 each. So, he probably paid at least $4,000 for rims and tires. I'd say $3,000 was a steal. As far as protectant, I've heard people spraying a clear coat on them but i would ask Boyd before I did it.
Pancho   +1y
they are just high mantinance......i wouldnt clear them but thats just me..........i used to clean my wheels really good atleast twice a month......
TuKnRaiL   +1y
What is the best product to use when cleaning the wheels?
Pancho   +1y
Mothers.......
rimtucker   +1y
The metal polish that Boyds sells works really well ... I actually think it is easier to take off as compared to some others ..just my opinion
KNDAlow   +1y
i bought my boyds used, they are 20s and 22s and paid 2500. id say 3 is good