Page 1 of 2
Wheel Questions \  these fit?

these fit?

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 257
replies 11
following 5

retro dime   +1y
Do these Detata Profilers fit on my kind of chevy?

Low_SST   +1y
whats the offset?
retro dime   +1y
22x9.5? lol

Im lost when it comes to rims n tires sorry
retro dime   +1y
bump
scotto79   +1y
The number you want will be +25 or something like that for example. What you gave was the wheel size and width. Just a heads up to help ya out.
retro dime   +1y
Is the +25 like offset or somethin?

So if I find a rim with +25 itll fit?
pnktco   +1y
no what he means is if you check on the detata website it sould say the rim size, which you allready gave us( 22x9.5 ) and an offset, which is how far the rim will stick out from the frame or mounting hub or whatever. if its not enough it will hit your frame, too much and it will hit the bedside. the closest thing i could find to help you out is on a website called carolinaclassictrucks.com and it says that the Detata Profiler 22x9.5 Chrome Wheel has a +12 Offset with a 6x5.5 lug pattern, 108mm Hub Bore For Toyota Pick-Up. but once again this is for a toyota pickup so im not 100 percent if all there 22x9.5 profilers have +12 offsets. checked detata's website but they didnt have the wheel listed. hope this help you or anyone responding out. l8r.
retro dime   +1y
Thanks for the help pnktco. I think Im going to just go down to Wheel Warehouse and have the guy show me all the rims thatll fit on my truck. I think thatd be easier lol.
TwistedMinis   +1y
Originally posted by R0CKSTAR

Thanks for the help pnktco. I think Im going to just go down to Wheel Warehouse and have the guy show me all the rims thatll fit on my truck. I think thatd be easier lol.

FYI, most places have no problem selling you a wheel that doesn't fit, and telling you it will. Then once they're mounted and they roll it into the parking lot, they will take them back for a used price. Les Schwab is known for this around here.
retro dime   +1y
Well my dad has been going to Wheel Warehouse for years and has never had a problem with them. He suggested me to go there if I ever want to buy new rims. If you got a problem you can take it back to them and theyll get it done.