threads
Page 1 of 2
Wheel Questions \  Worx wheels Sneak Peek!!!

Worx wheels Sneak Peek!!!

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 215
replies 12
following 9

TravisDTD   +1y
Edited: 9/17/2007 2:27:35 PM by TravisDTD

Here's a few new offroad wheels that should hit the ground this coming spring. As off road wheels go, what do you guys think of them?
nvrlowenuf   +1y
I really like the WX.02R!
granth   +1y
any on road wheels like those? dont know the difference between them lol.
TwistedMinis   +1y
Originally posted by 72bumpside

any on road wheels like those? dont know the difference between them lol.

It means they are 4WD wheels. They generally have a lot less backspacing than a standard wheel.
TravisDTD   +1y
I'm sure they will be coming in both standard offsets and sizes for street applications and wider and lower offsets for offroad applications. We are expecting them to be strongest in offroad sizes and offsets though but we are placing orders soon and wanted to get opinions. What do you guys think of them, what sizes and offsets would you want to see? Would you buy them?
splitdecision   +1y
I definitely like the .02 and would be interested in them for when I lift my GMC 2500 this winter/spring. What kind of prices would I be looking at for a 18" 8 lug for a 06 GMC 2500?
TravisDTD   +1y
Far as I know they will be in the 18" $185.00, 17" will probably be in the $150.00 each range. That would be a shipped price too
granth   +1y
strong and cheap! even better.
splitdecision   +1y
That sounds good...will you have a 20" also and when are they going to be available?
TravisDTD   +1y
Yeah 16-20" are projected

In looking at them again looks like 18" will be closer to $168.00 and 20" around $189.00 delivered