Page 1 of 2
Wheel Questions \  rim and tyre websites

rim and tyre websites

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 181
replies 15
following 15

ryan3500   +1y
just wondering if anyone knows some good rim and tyre websites to find some new rims. also trying to r=find the website for bad wheels can only find a forum thanks ryan
CHOSN1   +1y
there is superbuytires.com
STUD1Y   +1y
Originally posted by CHOSN1

there is superbuytires.com

fuck super buy tires.

i hope they fuck rot in hell.

Dj-Chuy   +1y
^^^ WOW... What happened bro? Cuz i've been looking at their shit myself. Give us the heads up.

STUD1Y   +1y
It's a long story...

I ordered a set of 2 wheels from them. They said they could have them made in a custom offset, and shipped in 2 weeks if i paid for Air Shipping and all that shit.

They have some FUCKED UP practices about ordering stuff via credit card. They require a copy of your ID, and signed forms and some other weird stuff...

So. They said I had to have the order placed by friday in order to get the rims in 2 weeks. Which was my deadline to get them the day before Indy Truck bash '05.

Monday, i get to work and there's an email waiting for me (even though they had my phone number?) saying they forgot to get some more paper work signed off on. This would imply, buy their reasoning that I wouldn't be getting my wheels on time because of THEIR delay?

So, i inquired about it. And the lady ended up hanging up on me.

I wait, and the wheels never show up, but my credit card was charged.

I call, she said they canceled my order because I was rude.

I called the wheel manufacturer directly, and he said there's no way in HELL he would have even made the custom offset to begin with, as it was impossible. let alone in 2 weeks.

So, i FINALLY got the $ back after a month and a half. and I was out a set of wheels they promised me. And, i already had the other 2 wheels which weren't custom offsets.

She said she canceled my order because I was "a dick". But, they were canceled because they couldn't even provide the product.

Just watch your ass with them. I'm sure they actually sell wheels, but i think they're out to fuck people.

I got screwed for the show, and it pissed me off.
killersloth   +1y
Post the picture of your truck at Indy Truck Bash... lol
suckafree   +1y
in other words, if you like wrong offset stickie outties for your donk, buy from superbuytire.com
dragndime   +1y
also, if you do a search for wheels and tIres (spelt with an "i"), youll probably come up with ALOT more.
Dj-Chuy   +1y
Damn that sucks... I'm not looking to be donking...

monkeyb7144   +1y
www.spoiledcars.com
www.wheelsforless.com

wheels for less is pretty good free lug nuts and free shipping just dont have very much of a selection