threads
Page 1 of 1
Wheel Questions \  need help finding center caps for KMC SS rims....

need help finding center caps for KMC SS rims....

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 365
replies 6
following 6

HACKN IT   +1y
I am missing 2 center caps for my 20 inch SS rims and have searched EVERYWHERE for them and only found them thru an Ebay store,and they want like 90 A PIECE for them which is unreal. I am hoping someone knows of a place where I can get them. These are a discontinued wheel BTW.
blackxtremetuckndubz   +1y
I love KMC rims but damn they have the shittiest center caps they are always falling off.
phat phabrikationz   +1y
Damn, I knew a guy that works for a wheel distributor, and he said they have a bunch jus sittin around. He gave me 3 or 4 for by 22's for $20.

I'd say find a local wheel distributor and find a guy in the back that slings the tires and stuff, and ask them. Dont go through the front counter cuz they will tell u they dont have any.

I guess when the wheel is blemished, some people take the caps off before they send them back, is what they told me.
blackxtremetuckndubz   +1y
Worth a try but I doubt anyone has any sitting around. I contacted Wheel Pro and they are supposed to be looking for some but Im not holding my breath.
sittinonbagz   +1y
Edited: 10/6/2007 7:54:39 AM by chevylayn22s

Originally posted by HACKN IT

I am missing 2 center caps for my 20 inch SS rims and have searched EVERYWHERE for them and only found them thru an Ebay store,and they want like 90 A PIECE for them which is unreal. I am hoping someone knows of a place where I can get them. These are a discontinued wheel BTW.

what kinda of kmc wheel is it i have a couple buddy here in houston who own alot of shop that some have a wall full of center cap for wheels ill found out how much are they ill get them just pay me for the caps and ill pay for the shipping just send a picture of the wheel and ill find it asap
sittinonbagz   +1y
go to www.rimstop.com and it says if your looking for single wheel or caps thats were to go
Texmextukin   +1y
I lost the front center caps off my Jacks & Fives, and i just went up to discount tire. Just find anybody that has a wheel pros account. And if your cool with somebody that works there you can get them for free. I got mine for free because he told them they were damaged upon installation, so thay just said ok and sent him 2 more.
Page 1 of 1