Page 1 of 2
Wheel Questions \  what size of 24's to get that wont stick out when layn

what size of 24's to get that wont stick out when layn

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 219
replies 18
following 8

sittinonbagz   +1y
i was looking for some 24's for my silverado its a 99 model new body style i wanted to know what size of 24 would fit with out it stickin out so that i can drop my truck on them
twistedsdime   +1y
are you planning on body dropping it? if not then basically any size tire under a 40 series would be fine. if its body dropped then you'll need a 25 or 30 series tire. the tire width all depends on what width rim you get. hope this helps.
tacomaon24s   +1y
maybe mine will help u judge yours i have 24 x 10 with a 48 millimeter backspace and i run a 255/30x24 stretched its 9 inches wide on the tread and exactly 30 inches tall. i have a set of 275/30 x24s that are for a full size on a 10 inch wheel brand new never mounted that ill sell for cheap and they are toyo proxes.
YOLO   +1y
Edited: 9/25/2007 5:46:46 PM by YOLO

I have brand new 24's with 275/30/24 toyo tires for sale. They are the ones pictured on my 63 c10. I only used them for the rolling chassis, they have ZERO miles. They are 35mm, and will tuck nicely. Call me if you want them 623 451 0221
sittinonbagz   +1y
ok i see but the wheels i got are u2's the one with the 7 inch lip they on 30 series tires but i would thank they would stick on i wash i could bodydrop it mike but too much $$$ and work and its my daily driver i have a 2005 silverado but thats my wife truck yolo i got some 24's already if they dont fit my truck how much do you want for your 24's they look nice i already tubbed my firewall so i aint got to worry let me know thanks for yall help
YOLO   +1y
what did you say?????????
IMDORED   +1y
YOLO, ARE THOSE A SIX LUG? IF SO HOW MUCH?
railinisuzu   +1y
hey josh did u say them 275/30s are mounted or not, cuz I'm just lookin for sum tires.
sittinonbagz   +1y
i said yolo i already have 24's but if they dont fit on my truck as in sticking out because they have a 7 inch lip so i said how much do you want for your 24's
railinisuzu   +1y
I sawthem u2s on ebay nice lookin wheel though hopefully they will work.