Page 1 of 1
Full Size Truckin General \  2 door excursion

2 door excursion

Full Size Truckin General General Discussions
views 286
replies 5
following 4

low95xlt   +1y
well sice ther ehave been many threads of reviving or redoin trucks what ever happened to the 2 door excursion?? where did it dissappear too or any recent pics?
FXDGRND   +1y
Without all the backstory... Intense Kustum just completed the interior and stereo. Intense Kustum

Some pics of interior build

The shop is supposed to get me more pictures of the completed interior so I can finish up that page. So for once in its life it is close to completion. The owner talked about doing new paint and wheels but have no idea on if that will ever happen.

low95xlt   +1y
damn still looking good... if u get a chance could u get me some frotn end suspension pics curious to see how they did it
nryota   +1y
not to be a dick, but under that hood looks like it could use a little work.

FXDGRND   +1y
The underhood was never touched really after the initial 7 week build to the sema it debuted at. I think the new owner will start making it look better.

It was a 4wd and Chris did one off upper and lower arms.http://totallypolished.com/X/index.htm Has the original build pics.

The custom from "basket". Chris and Bobby (now with Fessler's in AZ)

Front lower control arms

There's a few pics of it.

06HEMIRAM   +1y
I was just thinking of that thing the other day. Good to see it making a return. Thanks for the pics.
Page 1 of 1