Page 1 of 1
Wheel Questions \  Konig Afterburner

Konig Afterburner

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 437
replies 8
following 6

TravisDTD   +1y
Here's a new lip finish that a few manufactures are toying around with. What are your thoughts and opinions? Good or bad.

Tacon19s   +1y
hmmmmmm, kinda looks like a rainbow to me...maybe put them on your rainbow car/truck with rainbow flags on it!!!!! j/k to me it would depend on the vehicle it goes on. im still a little unsure about it..
gravity5   +1y
I like that... the burned stainless look...Might look better with a color matched center than just with a chrome or black one though...
menace   +1y
not my style, but i bet someone would buy them
TravisDTD   +1y
I saw another wheel with the same lip on a new navy blue xB, It looked pretty good. It seemed to pick up some of the color in the lip. I'd like to see the black on a black vehicle.
ptman2002   +1y
i saw those on something in the sema pics. they are ok. just depends on what color the vehicle is. definatly different. how much do they run? every set of tires i have purchased have come from DTD, always satisfied with the customer service and shipping.
TravisDTD   +1y
We don't have pricing yet but when we do I'll let you know. Konig's product is usually priced competitively.
BadAssChevillac   +1y
i like the black one, would look good on a blue vehicle as said above or maybe even a vehicle with kameleon paint. just my .02
TravisDTD   +1y
I called Konig this morning for an update, The stock on these won't be available until sometime in the spring. Pricing has yet to be set.
Page 1 of 1