Page 1 of 1
Wheel Questions \  $50.00 off Discount Tire Direct SS-Members First

$50.00 off Discount Tire Direct SS-Members First

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 103
replies 3
following 2

TravisDTD   +1y
We are running a special starting tomorrow for $50.00 off any set of 4 tires and or $50.00 off any set of 4 wheels. Buy a set of wheels and tires and you will get $100.00 off. No we haven't jacked up our prices to offer you this. Yes you still get the Free Shipping! We are offering this to you first so you get first crack at the inventory. This special will end on 12:00am December 1st. That gives you three and 1/2 days to get what you need. Don't miss this sale if you passed up the last one.

Call us today and you will get the discount early, you will not see this deal on our web site until tomorrow.
idrgbdy   +1y
i'm actually in need of some tires as winter approaches. do you know much about the Yokohama W.drive? they seem to be great in winter conditions, but are they also great in dry conditions for the rest of the year? i assume they are.
TravisDTD   +1y
Winter tires aren't meant for the summer they are built using a compound that stays soft in cold temperatures. so in the heat they burn up quick. I would highly recommend running a winter setup and a summer setup.
TravisDTD   +1y
You have until the end of tomorrow to get in on this sale.
Page 1 of 1