Page 1 of 2
Wheel Questions \  24's on a C10

24's on a C10

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 4125
replies 14
following 12

YoungBlood   +1y
I got a 81 C10 that I'm about to bag and body drop. Does anyone know what kind of backspacing and what size tire i need to make 24's tuck.
TravisDTD   +1y
Tricky fitment for sure. Here's what we have for info:

FRONT According to our guide: Up to 8" wide wheel with -18 to +15mm offset
REAR according to our guide: Up to 9.5" wide wheel with -18 to +15mm offset.

Front Tire: 255 for widest
Rear tire: 275 for widest

Given that I would suggest a 24x8 -18 to a +15mm offset with a 255.30.24 if you can find it for all 4 corners.

If you want to widen your search options and do some work here's what I think.

This seems to me like there is a pretty big area for error. But it looks like you will either need to have some wheel custom built to fit the width and offsets you need or you'll have to modify your truck to make a more common fitment fit.

If you are having trouble finding a wheel that will work I would test fit an 24x 9" with the lowest offset you can find one and then go from there. there might only be a little modification to do but I can't tell how much with the information I have. (then again, it could be more work than its worth.) It's pretty common to find 15-18mm offsets. If you don't care how it looks up run a small narrow tire like a 255.30.24 or a 265.30.24 to keep your modifications to a minimum but test fit a wheel first to figure our how much space you'll have for your tire.

Hope this helps. Maybe someone who has done it or has even done a 22 could make some suggestions for you and post up what size and offset wheels they are running.
YoungBlood   +1y
Do they make a 24x8 all i ever see is 24x10
gorillagarage   +1y
smallest ive seen is 24x9 you can also look into getting yourself a billit wheel another option is shortning your rear end and running a 22/24 combo
killerc10   +1y
I KNOW ITS NOTHING TO A 24 BUT I PUT A 17X11 WITH A 335/35 ON WITH THE STOCK REAR END ON AND NO RUBBING.WHATS THE BIG DEAL BEING A 24 BESIDES IT BEING TALLER?
Scrapn1085   +1y
Edited: 11/29/2007 10:41:12 PM by Scrapn1085

my friend jasons got 24s on his c-10not sure of the bs or width of rim but lays flat rocker stock hood

post photo
tlw32882   +1y
Originally posted by Scrapn1085

Edited: 11/29/2007 10:41:12 PM by Scrapn1085

my friend jasons got 24s on his c-10not sure of the bs or width of rim but lays flat rocker stock hood

i would like to know about the process he went through in the front. if you dont mind would you see if he willing to give up what hes learned with the build.
post photo
doulovemins   +1y
when i lived in washington i got to see alot of this c10 its definatly one of the sickest out there def one of my favorites.
killerc10   +1y
Originally posted by doulovemins

when i lived in washington i got to see alot of this c10 its definatly one of the sickest out there def one of my favorites.

I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE SICKNESS BUT IT IS ONE OF MY FAVS ALSO!
bigjon   +1y
Contact slamdblazer on here his name is josh He help do most of the work to that thing and he is usually very helpful!