Page 1 of 1
Wheel Questions \  20" Smoothies?????

20" Smoothies?????

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 131
replies 8
following 4

TuKnRaiL   +1y
Where is the best place to get a set of 20" Centerline Smoothies??? What is the going rate these days on the rims?? Also while im asking what offset would I need for a 94 bd'ed isuzu spacecab.Thanks
trenth48   +1y
I'm fixing to buy a set also. I think i am just going to get them from Centerline directly. you cant beat $169 for a 20" smoothie. any other wheel company and your probably going to be looking at $300-$500 a wheel. I don't know about the offset.
dssur   +1y
I dont think you can get the right offset to tuck on an isuzu for 169 bucks each, they only make 20x8.5 with 5.4 backspace at that price. Custom backspace costs more.

centerlinewheels.com

click "buy wheels" and select 99-newer chevy trucks/6 lug. They dont have a listing for isuzus.
TuKnRaiL   +1y
Called centerline today and they said that the smoothies only come how they are listed on the website. The guy I talked to said they only come with the most offset of a +19. So my question is will they tuck on the spacecab since the caddy wheels already do????
TuKnRaiL   +1y
BUMP!
dssur   +1y
no, +19 on an 8.5 will not tuck. The caddy wheels are +37 on a 7.5, which works out to needing +45 on an 8.5.

you could always use amigo fenders in the front and graft some on the back?
TuKnRaiL   +1y
Yea Russ that is true!! Is there anyone else that makes smoothies??? Or we could just shorten the rear end some and get them to tuck!!!
trenth48   +1y
there is a set of wheel vintique 17x8s on ebay that are $1250 for buy it now. If that gives you kinda of an idea of price. Wheel vintique doesn't make a them in a 20 though.
domepiece   +1y
I have 20" smoothies on my zoo but i don't have zoo suspension.
Page 1 of 1